Other organization's events that we are proud to share:
The Association of Intervention Specialists (AIS) meetings, for details on these meetings for AIS members please visit: www.
Foundations Recovery Network: Join Foundations Recovery Network at one of their widely attended educational conferences on hot topics in the recovery field. For more details on their events visit: http://www.foundationsrecoverynetwork.com/events/conferences/
- Recovery Results: 11/29-11/30, 2016, Dallas, TX.
- Innovations in Recovery: 4/3-4/6, 2017
- Innovations in Behavioral Healthcare: 6/19-6/20, 2017
- Moments of Change: 10/2-10/5, 2017
- The UK/European Symposium on Addictive Disorders, (UKESAD), Gain up to 27 CEUs at Europe’s largest conference on addiction treatment. For more details visit: http://www.ukesad.org: 5/1-5/3, 2017, London, UK
New Directions for Women: New Directions modeled their ATCPCC conference off of our popular ITCC events. Join John as he emcees this event in sunny Santa Barbara. For more details visit: www.newdirectionsforwomen.org
- Annual Addiction Treatment Centers & Professionals Consortium of California (ATCPCC): July 2017, Monterey, CA.
C 4 Recovery Events: Join one of the nation’s leading providers of recovery educational conferences at one of their fine 2017 events. For more details visit: www.c4recoverysolutions.org/conferences
- aXis Addiction Executives Industry Summit: 1/29-2/1, 2017, Naples, FL.
- West Coast Symposium on Addictive Disorders: 6/1-6/4, 2017, La Quinta, CA.
- Clinical Overview of the Recovery Experience: 7/14-7/20, 2017, Amelia Island, FL.
- Cape Cod Symposium on Addictive Disorders: 9/14-9/17, 2017, Hyannis, MA.