Certified Case Manager / Interventionist (CCMI)
Effective Detailed Plan From Beginning To End
12-Month Process to Achieve YOUR Goal of becoming A Certified Case Manager / Interventionist though the Internationally Accredited Breining Institute
- 5 In Person Training Modules 25 hours each
- 1 Online Training Module- 8 hours (TeleHealth)
- Upon Completion of Training Modules CCMI candidate will be prepped for exam and prepared to seek Joint Commission Accreditation
Southworth Associates and Intervention 911 have joined forces to offer training for those professionals looking to become interventionists or hone their intervention skills. With over 65 years of combined experience in the field of addiction and recovery, these industry leaders are ready to share their extensive knowledge with attendees, and best prepare them for a successful career as Interventionists.
Both John Southworth and Ken Seeley have their Certified Intervention Professional (CIP) certification, and have been frequently featured on the hit A&E television show, Intervention. While they specialize in the Johnson Model of Intervention they combine aspects from different models. They team together with Eric McLaughlin, CIP, who provides his extensive knowledge of running a sober living home and intervention business. They believe all Interventionists must obtain the best possible training and education available in order to achieve and maintain the level of excellence and professionalism the industry has come to demand and expect.
They believe all Interventionists must obtain the best possible training and education available in order to achieve and maintain the level of excellence and professionalism the industry has come to demand and expect.
- 24-28 CE Hours of Pennsylvania Certification Board approved training that can be used towards the Intervention Specific Training required for the CIP (Certified Intervention Professional) For more information on the CIP, please see: http://www.pacertboard.org/certifications/cip.
- One of a kind training for individuals looking to obtain their CCMI credential which will allow them to become accredited by the Joint Commission and on their way to accepting insurance.
- In Depth information on developing your intervention style and intervention business.
- Professional training featuring John Southworth and Ken Seeley.
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch will also be provided.
2017 Certified Case Manager/Interventionist (CCMI) Training Schedule:
- January 7-8, Palm Springs, CA – Bootcamp Module 1
- February 17-19, Malibu, CA – Module 4
- April 10-12, Chicago, IL – Module 5
- June 23-25, Palm Springs, CA – Module 2
- August 25-27, Detroit, MI – Module 1
- November 3-5, Orange County, CA – Module 3
For more information visit: http://i911events.com/